How your dentist in Decatur, GA, can give you a new smile
Do you want your smile back? It’s hard to think about smiling if you’ve lost teeth, as you may be embarrassed just talking to people and probably have trouble enjoying the foods that you love. If you want to regain your smile, the right denture can make all the difference. Dr. Jocelyn P. Spaulding at Spaulding Dentistry in Decatur, GA, offers a wide range of full and partial dentures to give you a new smile you can be proud of. Read on to learn more!
More about Dentures
When you are considering a denture, you want a denture that fits well and is comfortable to wear. You also want your denture to look as natural as possible so your smile reflects who you are. Modern dentures do all of the above. When you choose a denture from Spaulding Dentistry, you will look great and feel great, and that’s what it’s all about.
Spaulding Dentistry offers these great denture choices to help you regain your smile:
- Immediate dentures, which are designed to be delivered immediately after your teeth are taken out; immediate dentures allow you to leave the office with your teeth in place. A conventional denture will be made for you after your tissue has healed completely, usually at 6 to 8 weeks.
- Conventional dentures, which are created and delivered after your tissue has healed, usually at 6 to 8 weeks; conventional dentures are helpful because you only have to become accustomed to wearing one denture.
- Overdentures, which are designed to fit over dental implants or tooth roots; overdentures have the advantage of enhanced stability and help to maintain the bone in your jaw.
- Partial dentures, which replace only a few teeth and not an entire arch; these come in two types:
- Transitional partials, which are designed to temporarily replace your teeth while you are waiting for dental implants
- Conventional partials, which are a permanent solution to replacing a few teeth; these are built to last, and are for people who are not thinking about dental implants later on.
Your smile is important, and the right choice of denture is critical, so don’t make the choice alone. Instead, call Dr. Jocelyn P. Spaulding of Spaulding Dentistry in Decatur, Georgia. She (404) 634-5738 can help you achieve a great-looking smile when you dial